We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future. We see you, we celebrate you, we want you!
Lush Digital is looking for a German-speaking Digital Services representative to join their Amsterdam-based team.
Who we are
You might know us as the inventors of the bath bomb, but there’s more to this great-smelling, privately-owned and family-run company than pioneering cosmetics. We believe our business should put more back into the world than it takes and demonstrate that capitalism can be a force for good. We fight cruel practices like animal testing, promote regeneration, and show that what’s inside counts - whether that’s an ingredient in a product, or the minerals in a smartphone.
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Do you love to make people happy with excellent customer service?
Have you always wanted to make technology accessible and exciting for all?
If you answered yes to all of these questions then we want to hear from you. As LUSH Digital expands we need people more than ever to support our digital products and digital systems. Based in Amsterdam you will be the frontline of Digital Services for our LUSH businesses. Are you still interested? Then read on...
What does my work look like:
- Friendly and engaging communication with our customers across UK&I and Europe
- Networking and connecting with our LUSH businesses and creating a global platform for digital support
- Frontline support with company tech and digital services
- Administration of tech systems, programs, and digital suites
- Supporting exciting new digital products, like LUSH Labs, LUSH Pay, LUSH Lens, and lush.com
- On-the-job training and self-development opportunities
What qualities do I possess:
- Adaptable and approachable, and an inspiring communicator
- Dynamic problem solver, not afraid to face new challenges and seek opportunities
- Great time management and workload management
- Lives for technology and the potential for enhancing the world around us
- Enjoys business travel, flexible working, and an ever-changing ‘office space’
- Fluent English and German language skills are essential, as you will be in regular contact with our colleagues in the UK and our German-speaking markets
What’s it like working for Lush
People are at the heart of our business. We want you to enjoy and challenge yourself, build a career, and teach us what we don’t know, so we’ve created a culture where your job description is a starting point, not an end goal. Our working style is flexible, fluid, supportive, and authentic - if you’ve got the drive to push yourself and try different things, you will have our support.
If all this sounds like you, please send us your CV and covering letter, detailing why you want to become a part of the cosmetic revolution.
As we pride ourselves on internal development, priority will be given to candidates who have an in-depth knowledge of Lush, coupled with the relevant experience, skills and approaches.
- Discount on Lush products
- Discretionary and profit-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- Day off for weekday birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Flexible working
Applications close on December 8th. You can apply via this link.