Scrub Scrub Scrub
How many scrubs could a scrub scrubber scrub if a scrubber could scrub a dub scrub? Find out by cracking open the pot of dark crystals and polishing skin with fine sea salt and powdered charcoal.
Don't underestimate the power of the dark crystals infused with toning rosemary, grounding pine and refreshing buchu oils.
Dare to delve beneath the surface into a black hole of uncertainty with blackberry and lime purees. Take the risk and be surprised by the magical transformation taking place, it’s time to experience the power of the shower.
- Fijn Zeezout (Maris sal)
- Natrium Laureth Sulfaat
- Natrium Cocoamfoacetaat
- Houtskoolpoeder (Charcoal powder)
- Propyleen Glycol
- Zwarte Bessen Absolue (Ribes nigrum)
- Buchu-olie (Barosma betulina)
- Rozemarijnolie (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Pijnboomolie (Pinus sylvestris)
- Melkzuur (Lactic acid)